any of our services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in
this Policy. Your use of our App or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this
The policy explains which information to be treated by the app and usages of them:
1. PERMISSION INFORMATION
The app captures audio from output mix and mic. We use them only for the recording function and
audio visualization and never use them for any other purposes.
Details of requested permissions:
- To capture audio data from mic for recording function.
- The audio data do not send anywhere from your devices.
- Set audio file as ringtone.
- To read audio files from storage.
- To read album art picture files from storage.
- To save effect edited files.
- To save recording files.
- To provide stable audio playback.
2. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- FABRIC is a analytics service provided crash traces that help us improved this app:
Personal Data collected
is Installation UUID, Crash traces, Usage Data; various types of Data as specified in the
- ADMOB is an advertising service provided by AdMob Google Inc.
In order to understand Google's use of Data, consult Google's partner policy.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google
Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example); Usage Data.
- UNITY Ads is an advertising service provided by Unity Technologies ApS.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
UNITY Ads privacy
3. YOUR RIGHTS
Users have the right to do the following:
- Revoke consent. Where you have previously provided your consent, you have the right to
consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, You can revoke any
consent you have provided to our use
of your files and recordings by changing the setting on your mobile device. If you withdraw
your consent to the use of your information
for purposes set out in this Policy, you may not have access to all (or any) of our Services
and we might not be able to provide you all (or any) of the Services.
- Complain. If you reside in the European Economic Area, should you wish to raise a concern
use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have
the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by
are posted on this page.
5. CONTACTS US
If you have any suggestions, feedback or requests, please contact us at our email: